8 PLACES WHERE YOU CAN FIND OR MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA
8 Places Where You Can Find Or Make Money in Nigeria
Here good day friend, thanks for joining us today. We hope you find this article informative in your quest for financial freedom. Enjoy!
Money is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as a means of payment for goods and services. Hence, money is a legally a means of exchange and a tool for measurement of value. It’s otherwise known as a currency maintained by a state or country which is used by the majority as a medium of exchange. Nigeria as a country has a money supply which is usually in the form of bank note and coins. The later is rarely used due to reasons visible to all.
Money has come to become what any human being can’t do without as the days goes by. We won’t be wrong if we compare money to food. Just as the human body needs food to function optimally so also does human being needs money to survive in this world we live in.
In the smooth running of the smallest unit of the society, which is the family, money is pivotal. To move from one city to another you need money, to eat the best meal, wherever you are, you need money, to have the best wears you need money and so on.
Money dictates the flow of human living in the modern world. Without money, life is often difficult and painful. Money create freedom. I’ve seen both want and abundance of money in life, and I can say one of the most depressing times in life was when I was without money and usually for basic needs.
The importance of money
Money is a non-negotiable, indispensable commodity in every person’s life. The possession of money is itself a resource and the usage of it can help to acquire resources. All the things we use in our lives have monetary value, whether directly or indirectly. Money’s power is indisputable after the power of faith or self-belief in human life.
With money, you can often rule today’s materialistic world. If you have enough money, poverty will never approach you. Contrary to what most people think, it is not money or the love of money which is the root of evil—it is greed, a love of power and authority, poverty, and a fear of want which are often the roots of evil in this world. Money is just a humble agent in this scenario, because money helps to create power and authority. Money helps to eliminate poverty. Money helps to eliminate wants in life, especially if the wants are related to commercial and even human interaction, as most human interaction in the modern world is now commercialized.
You can maintain your health even though you cannot rule your health. Money helps you with that. With modern healthcare increasing human longevity, money can help you to improve your health by letting you live a comfortable, healthy lifestyle if you spend money on healthcare, whether it may be spending on diet and nutrition, working out, or just taking medication. A lot of people globally postpone health check-ups because they don’t have enough money to pay for health care bills. Again money’s role in health maintenance is irrefutable.
Having known the importance of this legal tender called money. You must be actively aware that it doesn’t grow on trees. Money needs to be worked for before you can have it. Money don’t grow on tress but there are certain places you can, without doubt, find money anytime any day. So, where then can you find money?
You can find or make money in;
- Ideas: As the saying goes “ideas rule the world” in this present contemporary if you have an idea that is relevant in jet age you can be rest assured that money will find its way into your pocket at the end of the month. Having an idea that is relevant is one of the best way of making money now. Have an idea that can solve a problem and you will be good to go.
- Problems: Don’t forget that every disappointment is a blessing. Every problem when evaluated rightly is a good source to make money. If you can identity a problem in your surrounding or locality that you can proved solution to. I can guarantee you that soon now or later you will have the money you want. See problem, think money! And then money will follow.
- Friends (Your immediate circle of Influence: Your association determines your worth! The friends you keep most of the time determines your net worth as money is concerned. Friends can assist you in climbing higher in the ladder of financial freedom sometimes it could be the other way. So, money lies in your friends if only you will utilize that connection, intelligence, etc. of your friends to create and sustain another source of income. Your friends can make you rich or make you poor! When you have the right set of friends and have the right counsel and connections from them, making money will be inevitable.
- Assets: An asset is a resource with economic value that an individual, corporation or country owns or controls that provides continuous return for you. As an individual you can acquire assets that will appreciate in value as the years goes by. You could acquire assets such as lands, shares and stocks, etc.
- Talents: a special ability that allows someone to do something well. Your talent is solely peculiar to you alone and with this realization you can maximally utilize such talent and get the money you want.
- Services: To start with, there is nothing wrong with voluntary services. Who knows the connections you can secure from rendering voluntary services? Never overlook the idea of voluntary services it has unlocked doors of making more for individuals in the past and it still does. All what is required from you is to render the best of your services and let it speak for itself.
- Talking: So many people have become an icon that you can’t do without, but to mention their names, when it comes to talking. If you are the type that likes to talk constructively this is an avenue you could leverage on and make money. The funny thing about this subject “talking” is that it just for hours at most and you are done for that day.
- Investment: You can take the pain to invest into yourself and at the end of the tunnel you will stand to enjoy all the dividends it will yield. Personal investment could be you learning a craft, sharpening the skills you already possess, learning a new skill etc.
Money is everywhere as far as people live there. To have money you need to be smart and be very observant to problems or challenges. If you can successively provide a solution or render a service that is recommendable it’s just a matter of time you will have all you ever wish for.
Mind you, money needs to be managed properly else you will wake you with plenty of it and go to bed with little or none of it. Money have wings and it can fly. Work hard to have it and manage with care to sustain and multiple the ones you already have.
Hope this article resonates with you?
Let’s hear what you think in the comment box below
and remember, …sharing is caring!
...bringing creativity, passion and intelligence into life for maximum impact
Latest posts by jumobi (see all)
- Start and Grow Your Multiple Streams of Income Today (Basic Truth for all Nigerian) - December 21, 2017
- 11 Ways to Cultivating an Enduring Savings Culture or Habit. - December 20, 2017
- 21 Jobs You Can Do As A Student And Earn Money in Nigeria - October 19, 2017